Sunday, October 10, 2010

one can never have enough of

numbers (or should I say big numbers) have a strange way of attracting us,,, even if they doesnt matter to the extent we credit them,,,

I was and still find myself under the spell of many pointless attractions, some of them have meant a lot (like growing waist line or weight for that matter), some other are rather useless like number of fb friends or likes on a particular post (for some its a very dear number,,, and I guess phrase "larger is better" was invented bc of them)

Some other growing numbers are very (what should I say mmmm) EDUCATIVE, like number of rejections (crushes;)), or number of movies seen (yes I considers watching movies as a serious stuff)

Numbers which go down also mean a lot for me, like my balance, no of wearable formals as the week progresses, and last but not the least no of people who can inspire masses left on the planet...

there r numbers I m really bothered with,,, like no of people in gtalk list (what one can do for that), no of pages in a book, veg dishes on offer in a menu...

and than we have numbers we cant have enough of,, did I hear friends, college and school years, S_X (the word is SOX;), One can never have enough socks,, Dumbledore's vision in mirror of Erised)...

and I rest my tongue...

6 Comments:

Blogger hari said...

High numbers for ur blog........

May 17, 2011 at 6:39 PM  
Anonymous Srinivas Badekila said...

'One can never have enough WOOLLEN socks' ;)

May 17, 2011 at 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Spreeha Dhama said...

Seems like the latest multitasking spree has got the better of you..
Can't think of a better reason for this transition of 'the man of few words'!!

May 17, 2011 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@ spreeha: seconded

May 17, 2011 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Kishanpuria said...

@dhama: I have been writing blog for quite a time,, and yes I m not consistent in doing so,,, its just tat now I have some extra extra extra time to kill... :P

May 17, 2011 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have spoken about "numbers growing" and " numbers going down" but what about numbers remaining constant... a womans age for eg. Every woman would want to remain 18 till she dies but i am quite a realist..... so 25 "+ LTE" suits me just fine... LOL :)

June 24, 2011 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home