Thursday, February 4, 2010

color value of time

yeh I am back,,, feels like I m having lots of time to kill or may be I have lost any regard watsoever I used to have for such a precious quantity,,, means comeon,, wat is the use of ur time,, its urs,, all urs,,, nobody can take it away,,, all they can do it try and change ur feelings towards it,,, but those feelings that u r so jealously protecting, are they real?
I was thinking why they say,, live in present not in past or future,,, can we actually do tat??? no matter how much I m convinced that my past was a glorious era,,, I cant go and live in it.... and though I have lots of expectation from my future,,, if I m ruining my present for tat,,, my ideas says I m cheating with former self of mine,,, who had a hope for a better future ( which happens to be present of mine)...so dont worry abt future,,, and past toh is the biggest looser...u know a happy past usually bring pain,,, and a painful one a smile,,, so how does one handle this black and white puzzle,,, what is black today will change to white tomorrow,,,
maybe this concept of black and white is flawed,,, what if there is no white,,, only black,,, white is just a combination of lots of colors,,,maybe at the start of time when someone was not able to explain what this mixture means he named it white,,, and we all jumped upon it as THE big thing,,, for all we know happiness could be just an illusion,, created to keep mankind busy,,,
huh!! who cares,, given a chance what would u choose,,, "a fools heaven" or "a hell made up of reality"... choice is not so difficult,,,
anyways dont take life so seriously,,, nobody gets out of it alive,,,

3 Comments:

Blogger Vikas Dhiman said...

I didn't get ur message ... anyway who cares; I can imagine that I understood your blog and live with my own interpretation of its meaning.

February 4, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger ideazfirst said...

A great author in making...maybe the next chetan bhagat.

Sumit, yes you can do it - be the first one in the kishanpuria family to write a best seller.

February 6, 2010 at 2:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

.. yesterday God popped up in my dream and screamed ... "Go to hell !!!" .... m worried..strangely enough it sounded like my ex-girlfriend.... ;P

February 11, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home