Friday, January 29, 2010

no issue to talk abt...

when I chose name for my blog I thought everything changes,,,, u know, there was a concept called college life once and suddenly all changed, u realize now life has multiple responsibilities whose order of importance is also varying, and the switch is controlled by some freak sitting in comfortable shiny leather seat in a corner office of a multistory building,,, and what we are doing,, well trying to become one ourselve...
well last thing I want to do is start a topic on purpose of life itself,,,I realize humanity has been to trying to solve this question for centuries, and I for one am not in mood to go out of my lazy ways and change natures way,,,
so what should I talk about,,, well most of the time I have no idea what I m talking abt, so let it be one of those only,,,
u know there r several things I would like u guys to know and ask ur opinion,,, but at the end of the day important questions is weather or not ur opinion counts for sth,,, (and yes u can take offence also,,, but keep in mind,,, r u sure that gonna count for sth???) means we can talk abt global warming, rising china, self praising Indian politicians, career goals, romantically challanged engg (read IITians), human rights, religious fanaticism, inflation, bollywood movies,blah, blah, blah,, but WTF,, y should we,,, let it be like old days only...
we sit,, we chat,, we get up,,
and now that its over,,, no need to prepare "minutes of the meeting",,,
the discussion was not to bring about a revolution or change the world...
cause I dont want to change the world,, or take up a topic,,,

3 Comments:

Blogger VikasVishwakarma said...

Blogspot mein aane ke liye sau-sau baar badhaiyan. ;)

January 30, 2010 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger VikasVishwakarma said...

Dont want to take up a topic; I think this would be your first and your last post.

January 30, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

.. it's not the end of the world son.... it's just the end of the blog... ;)

PS - ... welcome hai.. and dont ever listen to Bhikky...u knw we are darn good with the most of the rest of the stuff... ;P

February 2, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home